Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pier One


NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL VERSION WITH TRANSLATION
Saturday, March 6, 2010

Husband Calls For Tighter Restrictions On Pier One Imports 

ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL — Fed up with what he called an "unacceptably high influx" of wicker crap into the Pollan home, Arlington Heights husband John Pollan called for tougher restrictions on Pier One imports during a living-room press conference yesterday evening.

"If steps are not taken, this house will soon be overrun by end tables, pillowcases, glassware, throw rugs, bath towels, lamps and stationery," said Pollan, addressing his wife, Suzanne. "The flow of Pier One imports into this house must be significantly reduced, or I will order a total embargo on merchandise from that store, as well as a freeze on all joint credit-card accounts."


Last night Katie and I went on a rabbit hunt through Pier One. She had been then earlier in the week and sent me text messages every time she came across a different one. She knows me well. She knows how I enjoying rabbit shopping. She knew if she could get me to the store, that I would make a rabbit purchase. I really wanted a green felt rabbit pick above but did not really have any arrangement to stick it in, so I carried one around the store for a little while thinking what I might do with one and then returned it to the green bouquet it was sitting in.

Pier One was selling all kinds of rabbits. Here are some bunny themed bath items......



Bookmark & Share

No comments:

Post a Comment